Dimitri Karakostas / Toronto, Ontario



Portfolio / Tumblr / Flickr / Blood of the Young Zine / dimitrikarakostas@gmail.com

Friday, March 19, 2010

too relative for shelter

adept at all eyes new masterful totally
touching excuse me, i can see you rarely
think but how pleased to say 'sociopathic
tendencies, not me or mine, but twisting
and turning spoken wording isn't working'
i splatter anxiety mindless white wall
and sheets make me cringe, i rough up
a seam. ability to echo dirt page and
observe medical journal reverse, what's
the new emulation? new friend and new
torn jeans, carton providing cover, i
wish it were more affordable and should
have told you too long ago how crowded
you are, dripping through, awful continuous
empty space.

suddenly it distinctly surrounds a noisy
vibrate and it's morning, get out after
a mess is made, i never produced more
adventure than smiling positive after
making a point positive and sure.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Correctly your article helped me altogether much in my college assignment. Hats incorrect to you post, choice look progressive in the direction of more interrelated articles in a jiffy as its united of my pet issue to read.

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.