Dimitri Karakostas / Toronto, Ontario



Portfolio / Tumblr / Flickr / Blood of the Young Zine / dimitrikarakostas@gmail.com

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

NO MATTER WHAT IT TAKES, I WILL MAKE MYSELF FEEL GREAT.

What's up? Here is some stuff.
-BOTY/I have work in this year's Nofound Photo Fair in Paris!
-We also did an interview for Vice Style.
-CANZINE is on Sunday, y'all! We have a ton of new zines that we haven't posted yet! Ahh!
-I will be painting some walls outside for the White House's Ghost Hole III on the 28th and the 29th.
-MEAN HYMN! 11/11/11! MARK YOUR CALENDARS! It will be fucking amazing, I swear to god. I love being able to install my own work... fuck. So stoked.




...shot Stephanie Sigman for Dazed and Confused


...the lovely Adrien


... Patrick Kyle


...finished two new zines, Living Well is the Best Revenge (left) and Promethazine Daydream...




I shot/edited two music videos for the extremely talented Liam the Younger...









...and Odd Future!

In short, just fucking hire me for freelance jobs. I'm not stupid and I work hard.

1 comment:

n said...

amazing.
that's sick you got to shoot odd future.